PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Barrie, Ontario

Tim Harding
02-05-2014, 08:03 AM
Hello to everyone! A newbie bird photographer here, looking for tips and hints.

I never actually paid much attention to birds until a recent trip to Costa Rica. I was astounded by the sheer numbers and variety of birds that seemed to be everywhere. That experience opened my eyes to the joy and challenged of photographing birds. it also inspired me to take a closer look at the populations in my area. Of course, now I am hooked.

Looking forward to sharing insights, especially from anyone who may be from this area.

Regards,
Tim Harding

Diane Miller
02-05-2014, 01:17 PM
Welcome Tim! You've come to the right place for learning and growth. We look forward to seeing your work!

Sandy Witvoet
02-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Hi Tim, Welcome to BPN! Great to have you on-board!
I live in N. MI.... but did vacay in Barrie (YEARS ago!)... and have relative scattered all over Canada!

Christopher Miller
02-05-2014, 06:06 PM
Welcome to BPN, Tim! Birding is extremely addictive and bird photography even more so. :bg3: Looking forward to your participation!

Daniel Cadieux
02-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Hi there Tim, welcome to BPN!! Now that you are hooked there is no turning back on this highly addictive hobby. I'm sure you've heard about he Snowy Owl irruption in our parts this year...check your local agricultural areas, there are some in your area too!

Cheryl Arena Molennor
02-10-2014, 09:17 PM
Hello Tim. You picked the right place for photography tips and you will learn a lot here if you stick around. Welcome I will look for your posts