PDA

View Full Version : Local park Pano

David Kenny
01-25-2014, 08:19 PM
I generally don't shoot panos but I thought this one would like nice. Made up of three horizontal images. Each image was converted to black and white and softened in LR using the clarity slider and manually blended together in PS (the automated way was doing a horrible job with the shadows) and did some burning. I used the canon 7D and the 100-400mm @ 105mm Iso 100 30 Second exposure at f19 on tripod.

-Dave

Andrew McLachlan
01-25-2014, 08:55 PM
Hi David, I like the arrangement of the elements in this pano...the three lights and the gazebo too...the only thing I would do is clone out the branches in the foreground and perhaps a touch more overall brightness.

dankearl
01-27-2014, 12:29 AM
I agree with getting rid of the branches, it is just the right light for me.
A cool urban park night scene.
I like it, nice work with creating the pano.

David Kenny
01-30-2014, 07:59 PM
Thank you for the comments. I just looked at the image on another monitor and saw that it is pretty obvious where I did the burning. My home monitor must be set darker. Looks like I have to give this one another shot in photo shop to see if I can get it right.

- Dave

David Kenny
01-30-2014, 08:21 PM
I just wanted to repost the image so it does not have the obvious black area in the woods. I had to crop it a little tighter and I did not do any burning in photoshop. I know you said the tree on the right was distracting but my cloning skills are not the greatest. I would like to hear your feedback on the repost.

Thanks,
-Dave