PDA

View Full Version : Reflection

Anita Bower
01-15-2014, 06:58 PM
This is my bath room reflected in the curve of the faucet. I used a bunch of CEP filters, just playing around: Remove color cast, reflector effects, polaroid transfer, polarization, pastel, classic soft focus. I stopped when it looked right. I took this photo as part of this week's theme--bathrooms-- "Lets See Your Best (Macro) Shot" on Facebook.

This is just a playing around image. :bg3:

Cheryl Slechta
01-15-2014, 07:35 PM
Hi, Anita, I absolutely love this - abstract, color, great forms - it's got everything I'm drawn to. This could be anything which makes it so intriguing. Harold Davis and Freeman Patterson both have used some of the outside shapes of toilets (Harold Davis in black and white) that remind me of this image.

Dennis Bishop
01-15-2014, 07:59 PM
I'm glad you told us what it is because, otherwise, I might never have known. However, like Cheryl, I think it's a good abstract image with wonderful color.

LinzRiverBalmer
01-17-2014, 01:55 AM
Seriously I was thinking some kind of weird flower distortion.... amazingly creative, nice job all around.

Jackie Schuknecht
01-17-2014, 09:19 AM
I like it Anita. I never would have guessed, ever! Love the colours and abstract shapes. Always fun to push yourself and experiment. I find it inspiring too!

Diane Miller
01-20-2014, 02:03 PM
I love this! You could play all day doing shots like this. I was going to clean bathrooms today, but may have to play with reflections instead. (But maybe I should clean first...)