PDA

View Full Version : Baby Gracie

Cheryl Arena Molennor
11-27-2013, 06:59 AM
I noticed we are on a dog roll with posts so I felt the timing appropriate to share my new little joy with you. This is Gracie. As some of you know I am a singer and have been in the rock scene for some years now. Well guess what? Gracie is a singer too. She sings and howls on cue... no kidding.... all two pounds of her. She has brought so much joy to my life already at a time when I really needed it so I am very thankful for the gift of animals. Who can guess who I named her after? Marina gave her a nickname that we won't mention. LOL I bet Capt'n James has a guess.

Andrew Merwin
11-27-2013, 11:06 AM
What a cutie!

Marina Scarr
11-27-2013, 01:16 PM
She's a mischievous little doll face, and it appears that she and Ringo may have a little roll in the hay when they get older. :bg3:

Sandy Witvoet
11-27-2013, 03:42 PM
Adorable!

Christopher Miller
11-27-2013, 06:49 PM
Awww! That is one very cute face! :S3:

Diane Miller
11-28-2013, 02:18 PM
How sweet! (With a hint of mischief, I think.)

Our older daughter had a cockatiel that loved to sing. Only certain music set him off but he would belt it out with great energy and determination. He loved Jessye Norman and Led Zeppelin (the guitar) -- go figure.

Cheryl Arena Molennor
11-29-2013, 06:53 PM
Funny stuff Lol. I find it so amusing that she does this. I looked it up on Google and it seems to be a communication kind of answer calling to the "leader of the dog pack". Very interesting.