PDA

View Full Version : Greater Yellowlegs merge with actions at 190k!

Dan Brown
05-11-2008, 12:30 AM
I am really having fun with these actions! This started out as a 2 image photomerge. Part 2 - Reduced size and applied illustration action. Part 3 - Cloned over to a blank canvas with a large sponge clone brush. Part 4 - Added forground frame action. Part 5 - Added red chop and text layer signature. And, now, brought to you at a whopping 190.2K!

Dan Brown,
Sacramento

Alfred Forns
05-11-2008, 10:13 AM
Love it Dan !!!! They are fun and addictive !!! Exceptional feel !!!! Having the birds with reflections takes it over the top !!!

Fabs Forns
05-11-2008, 01:55 PM
Hmmm, it has more of a water color feel, well done,! I have to get my hands on some of these actions. I'll do a search in the Adobe site, they do offer a lot of free ones! I got a snow, blizzard, from the site you posted!

Dan Brown
05-11-2008, 02:21 PM
Thanks folks!

Fabs, I just used the free illustration action from that www. The forground frame action is the one included in CS3. The rest of the processes were just done with CS3 tools, no actions. I purchased a couple of the "action packs" offered on the www. I haven't even looked at them yet, can't wait! I am spending way too much time with this though,;-(.

Dan Brown,
Sacramento

Dave Phillips
05-11-2008, 02:36 PM
lookin' good Dan.......Dave Seeram and other talents have written some wonderful actions and your additional skill
has really made this composite a super image