PDA

View Full Version : Why are Join Dates and Other Data pushed to the right now?

Sandy Witvoet
11-20-2013, 05:22 PM
Didn't know where else to post this..... can anyone explain why all of a member's "join, posts, dates, etc." are now WAY to the right of the board? Seems odd and really hard to view. (I have a 24" monitor.... so hoping that it's not the problem! Yikes!) Posts seem really disjointed.

Edit: The horizontal dividing lines drive me nuts too.

Christopher Miller
11-20-2013, 05:39 PM
Sandy, the reason is that James Shadle changed the image viewing area to provide more room for 1200 px wide images. I'm sure it could be tweaked(I agree with you on the member info). Thanks for the feedback, and I'll point James to this thread. If anyone else has feedback, pro or con, feel free to share here as well.

PS. I moved this thread to the BPN Forum Resource/Questions.

James Shadle
11-21-2013, 02:25 AM
Thanks for moving this Christopher.
We are taking a look at this style because of the extra room needed to display 1200 px wide images on lower resolution monitors.

Give it a few days, I haven't adjusted to the look yet but I do like how the images display.
I might be able to tweak the member info some to change to look.

Thanks,
James

Sandy Witvoet
11-21-2013, 04:07 PM
Thanks guys....appreciate your responses and moving the thread! I'm sure it will work out fine! :S3:

Cheryl Arena Molennor
11-27-2013, 06:36 AM
The new look was a challenge for me at first especially at 6 am but I kinda like the refreshing change. Thanks for keeping on top of things James.