PDA

View Full Version : A Burning ***

Girish Prahalad
11-19-2013, 08:29 AM
An Asiatic Wild *** in the vast expanse of the Little Rann of Kutch - the only place where they are found.
F6.3 | ISO 400 | SS 1/250 @ 500mm. Manual | Eval
Slight crop | Downward curves to get the silhouette.

Let me know you thoughts.

Girish Prahalad
11-19-2013, 08:35 AM
oops! how do i convey that the animal is actually called as the Asiatic Wild *** without being offensive:eek3:

Anette Mossbacher
11-19-2013, 11:48 AM
lololol, use the Latin name as well :w3

Marc Mol
11-19-2013, 12:27 PM
There's plenty to say about this image, except it would look like this, ******************. :Whoa!:
The colours are beautiful here Girish, I'd personally take out the whites in the sun and could only wish to see a bit more seperation between them and to see more of the legs, was there a chance for a lower perspective to achieve this?
TFS

Andreas Liedmann
11-19-2013, 01:08 PM
Hi Girish,
love this , like the color the most.I am fine with total silhouette image.

I would for another crop, dividing the image into a lighter 2/3 and a dark 1/3 and then maybe try pano crop.

TFS Andreas

Anette Mossbacher
11-19-2013, 02:18 PM
Hi Girish,

as well I like the image, the silhouette does not bother me at all. Just the sun, I would get rid of the white parts, if possible.

Have a great eve

Ciao
Anette

Morkel Erasmus
11-19-2013, 03:41 PM
The forum software automatically filters out the name, Girish :w3.

You can use $ for S? As in "Wild A$$" :tinysmile_shy_t:

Lovely mood - love how sharp, distinct and well-etched the silhouette is. I concur about the sun, but not a deal-breaker here. An even lower angle would have rocked.
Would love to have you voice your thoughts on some of the other threads posted recently - to help everyone get to know you better and to foster the sense of community we thrive on. :5

edwardselfe
11-20-2013, 02:10 AM
Hi Girish, I think the details and sharpness are excellent here. I don't mind about the sun's whiteness, but I would lose some of the black off the bottom of the image. That would improve composition and draw the eye more to the subject. Excellent that you have managed to keep a thin line of light around the belly and back leg so that you don't lose the lower part of the A$$ completely! Well done. Ed

Gabriela Plesea
11-20-2013, 11:32 AM
Beautiful ***!!! Superb colours and I do not mind the white bits! As to cropping from the bottom…not sure, I wouldn't want to cut the virtual legs of the subject? Love it just as it is!

Kind regards,