PDA

View Full Version : E Mails

John Robinson
11-09-2013, 10:36 AM
Hello
Quick question.
When I post a reply to someones picture I then get emails every time someone else posts a comment on that picture. How can I turn that feature off please.
Thanks
JR

Diane Miller
11-09-2013, 02:41 PM
I was wondering how I could turn it ON -- I usually want to follow up on threads in which I post and I always have to go to Advanced and check the Subscription setting to notify me by email. An extra step I'd rather not have to do, but maybe it would be a bit much to have it always on.

Maybe there is a default Subscription setting I can make in my preferences or the like, but I've looked and didn't find much that I could change. (Probably looked right at it and didn't see it.)

Daniel Cadieux
11-09-2013, 07:11 PM
Hey guys, go into "Settings" (located at very top right corner) and once in there go to "General Settings" form the list in the column at left. Once in there go down to "Default Thread Subscription Mode" and choose an appropriate option in the dropdown menu.

Hope this helps!

John Robinson
11-10-2013, 09:04 AM
Thanks Daniel
JR

Diane Miller
11-10-2013, 09:11 AM
It did -- thanks!

James Shadle
11-18-2013, 11:29 PM
You can subscribe to individual threads using the "Thread Tools" drop down menu.

Diane Miller
11-18-2013, 11:37 PM
I did that in the past, for those threads of particular interest, but notifications were not reliable. Recently I set pref's to subscribe to all I had replied to, and it seems you reset or fixed something as well. For now all is well.