PDA

View Full Version : Return to Antarctica

Norm Dulak
11-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Linda and I will return to Antarctica in January. In a prior trip in November, 2011, it was spring there. We visited the Falkland Islands, South Georgia Island, and Antarctica. The birds then were mating, nesting and incubating eggs. This time it will be summer, and we expect to see some chicks.

Our entire focus this time will be on Antarctica. If anyone has been there since our first trip and has seen interesting things, please tell us about what we should expect to see.

Norm

Norm Dulak
01-17-2014, 04:42 PM
Sorry to see that this forum is so inactive.

Antarctica is a wonderland that we will soon visit again. My advice to anyone reading this thread would be to add Antarctica to the top of their bucket list.

Best regards to all.

Tony Whitehead
05-10-2014, 01:02 AM
I guess your trip has come and gone by now, Norm. How did it go? I am planning a trip in Jan 2015 with my daughter so will be able to offer some first-hand insight after that. Maybe you could feedback a bit of info from your trip - highlights, gear recommendations, tips that others may find helpful. I am sure it would add valuable info to the forum and be useful to others.