PDA

View Full Version : South Texas ranch photo shoot in April

Tammy Wolfe
11-01-2013, 12:30 PM
A friend and I organized a shoot at some private ranches in south Texas from April 22 - 30 . We are not trying to make a profit or cover our expenses, but we'd like a group of six to get the best pricing and exclusive use at 2 of the ranches. The shoot is from April 22 - 30 and includes 2 days photographing migratory and resident birds at Laguna Seca, 2 days in the raptor blinds at Martin Refuge, & 3 days photographing at Santa Clara. We'll be taking a one day break from shooting in blinds in the middle. Estimated cost for 7 days at the ranches is between $ 1,000 - $ 1,100 per person. This price includes use of the blinds, bait and a guide. (This price does not include airfare, transportation or lodging.)

We currently have one opening. Please contact me if you are interested in getting the full trip details. Thank you!

sandra calderbank
11-18-2013, 09:47 AM
Thank you so much for the offer, I wish I could join your tour group. Unfortunately my trip will be in March. Hopefully the birds will be there in late March!

David Stephens
11-25-2013, 11:01 PM
Do you still have an opening? Do any of the ranches have bunk housing, or will we need to find a central motel location and share rental of a van?

Tammy Wolfe
12-29-2013, 11:05 PM
We're still looking for one more person. Dave and another person who contacted me ended up having a conflict. Please contact me if you are interested.