Sensing Method = One-chip color area sensor
Exposure Mode = Auto exposure
White Balance = Auto white balance
Focal Length In 35mm Film = 157mm
Lens = Nikkor 105.0 mm f/2.8 VR
Tripod

Mitch Haimov
10-19-2013, 07:16 PM
Nice family portrait, Adrian (including some distant cousins). These colorful mushrooms make excellent subjects. Feels a little tight to me at the bottom, like the nearest mushroom is only saved from being clipped by a leaf hiding the base if its stipe. Stacking two exposures to extend DOF to the rear mushrooms could have worked well here.

gary ellwein
10-19-2013, 08:02 PM
Adrian, a lovely gathering it is. I particularly like the fore ground subjects. IMHO a pano crop including the fore ground group would work. I find the busy back ground in the upper half of the image distracting.

Diane Miller
10-19-2013, 08:46 PM
Pano could be another version but in this case, for me, the forest has subdued tonalities and lovely soft focus and provides a pleasant context of a fairy forest. I do wish for more room at the bottom.

Adrian David
10-20-2013, 08:36 AM
Thank you to all !

Jonathan Ashton
10-20-2013, 09:19 AM
Yes it works for me, I think a little more room at the base would have been good, whilst I agree with previous comments I rather like the DOF it shows good recession and I like the scenic aspect. My only criticism is that some of the stipes are capable of showing a little more detail.