PDA

View Full Version : Blackcap. (female)

Haim Ziv
05-09-2008, 04:33 AM
Mark II 600mm with TC 1.4 1/640 f7.1 ISO200 WH FF morning time.
Size: 4.7 inch up to 5.5 inch. Very unrest bird.
Thank you for looking.
Appreciate all critiques.

Judy Lynn Malloch
05-09-2008, 06:17 AM
Haim this is a lovely capture with nice pose and excellent lighting and BG. IMO I find the leaf to the right is fighting for my attention and if you don't object to cloning I would remove it and give a little more canvas to the left side. Beautiul work and excellent eye contact. thanks for sharing..

Robert Amoruso
05-09-2008, 06:49 AM
Haim,

Good looking bird, nice set-up and great light. I would brighten the image up a bit and agree with Judy on the leave. More of a head-turn towards you would have been nice to get eye contact.

Haim Ziv
05-09-2008, 07:02 AM
Haim this is a lovely capture with nice pose and excellent lighting and BG. IMO I find the leaf to the right is fighting for my attention and if you don't object to cloning I would remove it and give a little more canvas to the left side. Beautiul work and excellent eye contact. thanks for sharing..

Thank you very much.
From my point of view I thought the leaf add more completeness for the comp. (maybe I'm wrong).
I have more pictures from this scene without the leaf and I will post it next time.
Once more thank you.

Roman Kurywczak
05-09-2008, 10:00 AM
Hi Haim,
Possible fixes mentioned. If you re-post without the leaf.......add a link back to this one for comparison. Very nice and i could go either way with the leaf.