PDA

View Full Version : bubbles

stuart wanuck
10-05-2013, 04:55 PM
nikon d 800 iso 1250
ap 1/250 @ 11 hh

Norm Dulak
10-06-2013, 07:13 AM
Very nice, Stuart. The background is excellent, and the diagonally placed, brilliant red plant is graceful and beautiful. And the images reflected in the water drops are stunning.

Steve Maxson
10-06-2013, 09:48 AM
Hi Stuart. This is a striking image and I agree completely with Norm's comments! I think there are a few minor tweaks that would make this even better. There is a sliver of red along the right edge that could easily be removed. Also, I would suggest running some NR on the background. If this was mine, I'd be tempted to crop about half of the open space on the left side of the image. This image is strong enough that I think it would be worth spending a little more time on! :S3:

Mitch Haimov
10-06-2013, 10:06 AM
Well seen, Stuart. Cool subject, nicely OOF BG. I wish the last water drop on the right didn't touch the edge of the frame. I also suggest darkening the lightest areas of BG, applying some noise reduction to the BG, and removing that bit of another blossom from R edge.

Jonathan Ashton
10-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Stuart great idea, lovely colours and detail. I suspect you may have considered this already but I would have taken several images - some going in closer - those images in the droplets are intriguing and I want to see what's in them!