PDA

View Full Version : BPN Staff Additions and Changes

James Shadle
09-23-2013, 08:51 PM
Hello Everyone,
We have a few staff changes that I am announcing.

First, after over 5 years of being behind the scenes, working for free and fixing stuff that breaks Chris Ober can no longer continue as our Administrator.
Chris decided he should take care of his new wife and their budding business rather than be our Administrator.
Thank you Chris for your work over the years and all the best to you and yours in the future.

We are fortunate (especially me:w3) that Peter Kes knows .php and MySql databases and has accepted the position to succeed Chris.

Rachel Hollander has accepted a position as Wildlife Moderator.

Nancy Bell has accepted a position as Out Of The Box Moderator.

Congratulate and thank Peter, Rachel and Nancy for accepting their new positions.

It's always nice to add talented and sharing people to our staff.

Congratulations and thank you!!!

Marina Scarr
09-24-2013, 05:57 AM
Sorry to hear about Chris leaving BPN. A big warm welcome to Peter, Nancy and Rachel. They will make a terrific addition to the moderator staff.

Steve Kaluski
09-24-2013, 07:18 AM
Great additions James, and certainly a huge boost from my perspective having Rachel on board in Wildlife. :cheers:

Cheryl Slechta
09-24-2013, 08:06 AM
Welcome, Peter, Rachel and Nancy:cheers:

Sandy Witvoet
09-24-2013, 03:07 PM
Thanks, James... Congrats to all!

Randy Stout
09-24-2013, 05:30 PM
My thanks go out to Chris again, as he helped me many times with operational issues. The very best to him.

Welcome to Rachel and Nancy! I am sure we will really benefit from your participation.

And Peter, I will have your email on speed dial for those late night issues! Thanks in advance.

Randy

arash_hazeghi
09-27-2013, 01:18 AM
Thanks to Chris and Peter

welcome to Nancy and Rachel!