09-19-2013, 02:37 PM
Canon 1D Mark IV
Canon 500 f.4 is + extender 2x
1/2500
f.8
iso 800

hennieloots
09-19-2013, 03:14 PM
Hi Giovanni - I like the nice low angle, great IQ and the pose with the foot up. The comp is good with a nice bg. The reflection in the fg works for me.
Regards
Hennie

Carl Walker
09-19-2013, 11:40 PM
Hi Giovanni. The low angle is great. The bird has good detail but perhaps reduce sharpening a bit as there seems to be halos on the hard edges. I like the reflection in the foreground but if it were mine I might crop it three quarters up from the bottom, give it more space on top and clone out the oof grass blades behind its legs. The huge foot the bird is presenting adds hugely to the image. TFS

Grace Scalzo
09-20-2013, 08:11 AM
So much to love in this image, starting with that huge, perfectly posed foot. My eye does find some things distracting though. If your personal ethics allow, I would remove the green grasses sticking him in the rear and the bright spot to his left. I see this as a pano, the reflection doesn't enhance the photo for me. Most importantly, I long for some life in the eye. Could you dodge the slight bright spot in it a bit?

Giovanni Frescura
09-20-2013, 12:55 PM
So much to love in this image, starting with that huge, perfectly posed foot. My eye does find some things distracting though. If your personal ethics allow, I would remove the green grasses sticking him in the rear and the bright spot to his left. I see this as a pano, the reflection doesn't enhance the photo for me. Most importantly, I long for some life in the eye. Could you dodge the slight bright spot in it a bit?

I will try both also if , for me isn't esy remove the grass without leave detail

Marina Scarr
09-20-2013, 08:29 PM
This image has so much potential. I agree this will make a very strong pano. I find the "smudge" in the upper right a tad more distracting whereas the grasses are just part of the habitat. Your low angle really helped to accentuate that amazing foot. Lovely colors and details in your bird!

Giovanni Frescura
09-21-2013, 10:22 AM
I will try both also if , for me isn't esy remove the grass without leave detail

Now it is better ?
Thanks

Grace Scalzo
09-21-2013, 10:30 AM
Nice! I would just crop up from the bottom to eliminate much of the reflection.

Giovanni Frescura
09-21-2013, 11:20 AM
Nice! I would just crop up from the bottom to eliminate much of the reflection.

So ? or more space behind ?

Grace Scalzo
09-21-2013, 11:38 AM
I hope that you don't mind. Something like this is what I thought of.