PDA

View Full Version : Leaves

Cheryl Slechta
09-17-2013, 07:17 PM
Hi, everyone. I've been in Canada participating in a Freeman Patterson workshop with no internet access so I've missed a lot and will try to catch up in the next day or two. This is an image I took in Freeman's garden - it is a multiple exposure of a bush whose leaves were changing to fall color. Straight out of the camera except for a little USM.

gary ellwein
09-17-2013, 11:02 PM
Cheryl, this is beautiful. I like the way you have maintained the basic structure of the subject.

Nancy Bell
09-18-2013, 06:58 PM
Cheryl, did you mean to add any text? A multiple exposure? Beautiful shades of red set against the dark greens & all coming together for a lovely composition.

Cheryl Slechta
09-19-2013, 08:37 AM
Thanks, Nancy. Actually not much to say - an in camera multiple exposure - I think 7 images. Pretty much straight out of the camera.:S3:

Cheryl, did you mean to add any text? A multiple exposure? Beautiful shades of red set against the dark greens & all coming together for a lovely composition.

Jackie Schuknecht
09-23-2013, 04:57 PM
Beautiful colours and very well done Cheryl. I think blurs are just about the hardest shot to do well and I think you've done it.

Cindy Cone
09-25-2013, 10:15 AM
Beautiful image, Cheryl. Lovely colors and wonderful blur. Really nice work.

dankearl
09-30-2013, 02:01 AM
Monet would be proud, very colorful and full of interest.