PDA

View Full Version : Cades Cove

Cheryl Slechta
08-27-2013, 07:56 PM
I have been working on my images from my trip to the mountains (from May:eek3:) and finally have them put together in a gallery on my website. This is one that I think is from Hyatt Lane (I took one trip through by myself while my sister was horseback riding and so everything is out of sequence). For some reason there wasn't mist while I was there, or I missed it, but I used an OnOne Glow preset in Lightroom and then added a little Nik Color Efex Glamor Glow so it reminds me of the mist rising through the trees.
Thanks for looking.:S3:

Cindy Cone
08-27-2013, 09:56 PM
I think it does have a dreamy, misty quality. I like the perspective and tree as the focal point. Well done.

Cheryl Slechta
08-28-2013, 12:11 PM
Hi, Cindy, nice to see you back in OOTB! Hope to see some of your creative images soon:S3:

Paul Lagasi
08-28-2013, 07:18 PM
Nice image and effects Cheryl, my eyes are drawn down the lane, to the tree. Is it me or could a small CW rotation help. Nice work.

Judy Howle
08-31-2013, 10:44 AM
Picturesque and dreamy view of Hyatt's Lane. Nice filter work! It does look like a misty morning.

Anita Bower
08-31-2013, 11:28 AM
I like the composition of this image. Excellent leading lines, fences, tree. The filters don't work for me. Instead of looking misty, it looks washed out. Sorry to be the naysayer.

Jackie Schuknecht
08-31-2013, 05:34 PM
Great mood Cheryl, I think it would look stunning in b and w as well. I wonder about darkening the road a bit? Just a thought.:bg3: