PDA

View Full Version : Leaves

Jackie Schuknecht
08-18-2013, 08:52 PM
Well this is a stretch for the theme.:bg3: The link to that girls scratch art is amazing. I don't I would have the time or patience to do the work she does. Anyways my interpretation. This is a composite of three leaf images.

Judy Howle
08-18-2013, 10:36 PM
That is beautiful Jackie! I love the color and patterns of the leaves.

Kerry Perkins
08-19-2013, 01:18 AM
Lovely image all around Jackie, I love the subdued blue color, the patterns of the leaves, and the texture. I agree that this form of art requires a very large investment of time on the part of the artist! I have a lot of respect for these artists, as there is no eraser or way to "do over" anything when creating one of these.

PhilCook
08-21-2013, 06:27 AM
The leaf veining stands out really nicely in this one, like the bolder glow on the foremost leaves, all seems to work nicely

Anita Bower
08-21-2013, 05:08 PM
Lovely, lovely, lovely. Great combination of images to create a seamless one. Beautiful color. I think I wish the top were not so dark. The shapes are sensual, the colors cool, which creates an interesting feeling when I look at it--can't say what that feeling is--some tension perhaps--good tension.

Cheryl Slechta
08-21-2013, 06:39 PM
Jackie, I think this is beautiful. I love the patterns and the colors of blue. Nice one:S3: