Canon 15
1/3000
f.16
iso 2000

What you think about ?
Thanks

Bill Dix
08-11-2013, 02:20 PM
What a riot of color and action. I really like it. My eye is searching for a place to rest as I scan the elements of this - I keep going to the eye of the bird on the far right. Good choice of f-stop.

PhilCook
08-11-2013, 04:28 PM
What an amazing disorganized mess of wings and beaks ...and it looks great ! The bill pouch colors are a real stand out as is the one birds outstretched wings, blue sky backdrop is a great bonus, great 3D look to it all, great choice of aperture to get them all in even focus and the whole group seem to be merging into the center frame..almost a fisheye lens look.

Perfect exposure as well......wouldn't really change a thing....love it !

Satish Ranadive
08-11-2013, 11:44 PM
Ditto Phil Cook. Fabulous image,great colors and composition.

Regards,
Satish.

arash_hazeghi
08-12-2013, 01:32 AM
very cool Gio! I love the intense fight between the Pelis. good use of wide angle

Daniel Cadieux
08-12-2013, 08:20 AM
...as is the one birds outstretched wings...

That's what I thought at first too but upon closer inspection those wings are from two different individuals. How cool! I love the image for the same reasons the others have stated. I love the one bird not pointing it's bill up, adds alot to the image.

vishaljadhav
08-12-2013, 11:23 AM
I think this one of the most happening picture i have seen for some time now, great looking image, the choice of the lens is amazing making this a amazing moment
You made my day , fantastic IQ and perspective that can make anyone proud to have such a pic in their collection.

Girish Prahalad
08-14-2013, 07:17 AM
love the chaos in the image. excellent perspective, details & exp.

Martin Dunn
09-13-2013, 08:53 AM
a wonderfully abstract shot. Lots of sharp angles and plenty of rich colour. It's one you can look at time and time again just to see if it makes any more sense.