PDA

View Full Version : a tree with yellow flowers

Valerio Tarone
07-21-2013, 02:35 PM
The idea was to show the beaty of the flowers of this tree, In italian maggiociondolo, taking it from a low position.I don't know the name in english.
Zoom Sigma 17-35 at soe 20mm f9 1/100 Wb:sunlight. ISO200
certainly some small correction in PP on curves-levels.
comments.

Jonathan Ashton
07-21-2013, 03:31 PM
Well exposed and an interesting tree. I think the colours are good but for me the picture does not quite convey what I think was intended - (I may be wrong so forgive me). The yellow flowers are a little bit lost against the green foliage, I think ideally you could have isolated one or two clusters to show them to a better effect. I agree the image was worth taking becasue it must have looked quite beautiful.

Mitch Haimov
07-21-2013, 05:54 PM
Beautiful scene that I suspect comes across better at the original resolution. Blown out clouds and dark shape in LL corner are distracting. Did you make other compositions as well?

Nancy Bell
07-22-2013, 11:04 AM
Nice perspective looking up the trunk, but hard to capture the richness that the eye sees. This could be a nice image to play with using creative filters. If you are interested, check out the OOTB forum.

Valerio Tarone
07-22-2013, 11:59 AM
Thank you all. Mitdh: I agree there an area in LL too light, I'll correct it in local color point in N.Capture.I took various shots, this is one I thouht to be better. Jonatan: the clusters are..high, so it was taken, handle, in a disconfort position.
Nancy: I understand, i don't have similar filters. I hope to buy, a day , a really fisheye lens.