PDA

View Full Version : Couple found dead on the "trail" to the wave here in AZ.

Corey Deards
07-06-2013, 10:10 PM
A couple apparently died on route to the wave. Sad! http://news.yahoo.com/couple-dies-route-popular-rock-formation-014530468.html

Corey Deards
07-07-2013, 01:01 PM
Make that "trail" in the title. :e3

Daniel Cadieux
07-08-2013, 09:55 AM
Title changed.

Unfortunate tragedy and totally avoidable. As wildlife and nature photographers we often enter situations that may need a second look (especially in hind-sight). This article shows that we must know our own limits and boundaries. I know there are a couple things that when I think back on may have not been the wisest to do safety-wise.

manddrivale
07-12-2013, 04:12 AM
I felt very sorry to hear about that the life of a wild photographer is full of danger but there should be some preventive measures to avoid any incident.

Ed Cordes
07-14-2013, 09:24 PM
So sad. The article doesn't mention any experience level or any level of preparedness they had. Terrible tragedy.

Gary Kinard
07-15-2013, 12:32 AM
Title changed.

Unfortunate tragedy and totally avoidable. As wildlife and nature photographers we often enter situations that may need a second look (especially in hind-sight). This article shows that we must know our own limits and boundaries. I know there are a couple things that when I think back on may have not been the wisest to do safety-wise.

+1 Wise words