PDA

View Full Version : A kaleidoscope of egrets

Jeannean Ryman
06-01-2013, 04:38 PM
First, let me just say when I feel the need for inspiration to do something different, I come here to look at your work. Never fails! Today I picked up something from Maureen's blog when I clicked to see her wonderful water drop image. Using one of the templates from Lloyd Williams Photography (http://www.lloydwphoto.com/downloads) posted in her blog, I created a kaleidoscope from a recent aerial battle between two White-morph Reddish Egrets. I added one step more at the end by creating another layer and copying/pasting the original in the middle as it was blank. I thought it was pretty cool, so thought I would share. Again, thank you all for your inspiration! :S3:

Maureen Allen
06-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Lovely, Jeannean! The egrets look like they're dancing.

Yikes about the blog -- I need to update that soon. I've been busy and hadn't even thought about it lately :e3

Cheryl Slechta
06-01-2013, 08:44 PM
Hi, Jeannean - this is fantastic!!! I hope you share more of your inspirations with us:S3: They remind me of kids on a trampoline. Looks like a great base image as well.

Jackie Schuknecht
06-02-2013, 08:37 AM
This is fabulous, love it.

Paul Lagasi
06-02-2013, 07:57 PM
Very nice work, love what you've done and the placement and orientation of the egrets.

Kerry Perkins
06-03-2013, 11:11 PM
Big thumbs up Jeannean! I really liked your original in the other forum and you made a really special, whimsical work of art from it. I just love all the egrets dancing around! By all means, don't be a stranger here!!

Anita Bower
06-04-2013, 08:41 AM
What fun. They look like dancing egrets.

Judy Howle
06-05-2013, 04:49 PM
What a great, creative way to display the battling egrets! I love it, very creative!