PDA

View Full Version : Summer Bath............

Ritesh Nangare
04-30-2013, 04:12 AM
Name of the bird-Brown - cheeked Fulvetta ...... The birds need to have bath and it is always interesting to watch while they are having bath.

Hope you like it...
here are the exif....

Camera Model Canon EOS-1D X
Shooting Date/Time 01/25/13 10:27:30 PM
Tv(Shutter Speed) 1/5000
Av(Aperture Value) 5.6
ISO Speed 1600
Lens EF500mm f/4L IS II USM +1.4x III
Focal Length 700.0mm

Marina Scarr
04-30-2013, 02:42 PM
I wish I could tell you that this image is working for me. The BG is nice and I like the idea of the bath, although I can't see any of the water. The bird leaving has his head turned away. The bird in the BG and the partial bird in the bath doesn't work well for me. I think if you try a different vantage point (higher), it may work better for your images. That way you could actually get a bird bathing. Or you could wait in this same place for a bird to fly off with a better head angle.

Cheryl Arena Molennor
05-01-2013, 09:35 AM
I can appreciate your attempt at this and the light and bg were in your favor. Unfortunately I think your timing was a bit off missing the head angle on the flying bird. Marina brought up some great points considering shooting angle so you can see the other birds better as well.. You got the water drops perfectly and sharp. I say try it again with different approaches.

Robert Kimbrell
05-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Ritesh, You did well making the water droplets stand out. Thats a nice backgrond and nice light on the birds wing. I like the texture on the water running down the dry ceramic. I have to agree with the previous posts that the comp. could be improved.