PDA

View Full Version : Lady Blue

Gus Cobos
05-01-2008, 07:20 PM
This little girl was playing in one of the atriums at the entrace of Green Cay Wetlands last Sunday. She was painted with a Nikon D70s, using a Nikkor 300mm f/4D with a Nikon 1.4 T/C.
focal length @ 420mm / exposure mode @ aperture priority / matrix metering / 1/100sec. - f/5.6 / exposure comp @ -0.3EV / ISO @ 320 / white balance @ auto / AF Mode @ AF-C /
color mode @ sRGB / tone comp @ 0 / hue adjustment @ 0 degrees / saturaction factor @ 0 / no speedlight / no tripod /

Comments greatly appreciated...:D

Alfred Forns
05-01-2008, 09:49 PM
I like it Gus !!! We just need to find a better perch for that critter !!!! I got it in the same perch !!!

For the little guys always try to work your way parallel to the bug The dof at those distances are minimal It is always good to be able to have the entire bug in focus. Having it parallel is the only way

Here as presented looks good since you did get the head and legs in good focus. Processing looks good also :)

Harold Davis
05-02-2008, 10:58 AM
that is one cool looking fly. never seen one like that. looks good. too bad about the scales on the leaf. would have been better without them.

are you coming to the gator farm this weekend?!!

Oscar Zangroniz
05-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Great capture Gus. Very sharp on yours.
Congrats and thank you for your comments on mine.