PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Bluebirds

rajojomanik
04-16-2013, 07:00 PM
I was cleaning my hard drive to make some more space for my trip next week. Came across a series of Bluebirds pictures that I've forgotten I took last year. Taken with Canon 7D, 400mm L lens, f5.6, 1/400sec, iso500.

Nancy Bell
04-16-2013, 07:18 PM
Wonderful bit of behavior you captured! Love the long-suffering expression on mom while the youngster insists on being fed. The active pose of the youngster contrasts/compliments well with the side pose of the adult. Nice there is separation between the 2 birds. Very interesting perch with the colorful lichen plus the colorful snails. The snails surprised me & I like where they are positioned. Very nice diffused bkgd.

Nick Palmieri
04-16-2013, 07:19 PM
Nice perch and BG. I love the interaction! It would be stronger if the bird with the open beak had a better HA but that would asking for a lot. Works well as presented. The snails on the perch add some interest.

arash_hazeghi
04-17-2013, 12:03 AM
very nice pose and BG, I like the calling pose. and I love those snails!!!

If the two birds were looking at each other the interaction element would have been stronger but still not bad. the right one looks a bit soft to me.

TFS

vishaljadhav
04-17-2013, 06:45 AM
Wonderful image, the interaction is good, i like the BG and the perch
i think a better F value of 8 may have got the second bird in more focus. however good as presented

Karl Egressy
04-17-2013, 07:42 AM
Amazing pictures, Ramon.
I like the interaction of the bagging juvi and the parent.
The two snails on the perch puts it over the top.
Great work and it was nice to meet you on last Sunday.

Satish Ranadive
04-19-2013, 11:12 PM
Wonderful image of mom and kid with lovely expressions of both birds.Great IQ,Beautiful lights,colors,perch with snails and lichen, lovely backdrop and composition.
Love the frame.

Regards,
Satish.