PDA

View Full Version : Camera Bean Bag

JohnFinley
04-15-2013, 09:43 PM
Question for all the photographers... who uses a camera/video bean bag and what are your experiences with them? I have found on in particular to be extremely helpful with my photography.

Wild Grizzly Products has manufactured a new Camera Bean Bag and would like to get feedback and design ideas. They're always looking to improve on the gadgets in the marketplace and would like to hear from other photographers. The bean bags are currently used by outdoor and studio photographers as well as eBay and Amazon sellers.

Hope this helps!

Doug West
04-16-2013, 12:09 AM
My suggestion to Wild Grizzly is to dump the bean bag. With so many out there now,
the last thing the photography world needs now is another bean bag.

Me personally, I've been using the same BLUBB for close to 7 years now. Compared to
what Wild Grizzly is offering, I seriously doubt that can compare with the BLUBB, or
even Apex's beanbag.

Doug

Chris Brennan
04-17-2013, 09:50 PM
I've been through a variety of bean bags over the years, including several incarnations of the Apex. Several years ago, I bought the BLUBB,,, and never looked back! Terrific design, works in a variety of situations, and extremely well-constructed... it's one of the best there is!

Chris Ober
04-18-2013, 08:40 AM
My suggestion would be to not troll the forums looking for feedback on your own products. Of course you think your product is helpful with your photography.