PDA

View Full Version : Suprise!

Kenn Christensen
01-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Shot this out the window to my office.... I feed the birds and whatever else comes by.... well sometimes its deer.. even in the middle of the day... but try to imagine.. your a deer.. its just a couple of weeks after hunting season.. you look up and there in the window is a man pointing something HUGE at you!... OMG!.....
well.. thats the setup for this shot....
F6.6, ISO 650, 1/100
500mm F4 IS handheld
canon mk 1d mkIII

Alfred Forns
01-05-2008, 10:05 PM
Kenn best image I've seen from the office window today !!!!!!!! Amazing :)

lets see you keep a 500 in your office and a Mk3 ..... interesting ..... what about a tripod:D..... did great at that slow shutter speed !!!!

Gary "Jake" Jacobson
01-05-2008, 10:57 PM
Hey Kenn...I'll double what Al said...I wish I had your office view. I guess that is the benefit of working remote and living in the middle of the woods in Wisconsin. I think I would have the same look in my eyes if someone pointed a 500mm lens in my face.

D. Robert Franz
01-06-2008, 10:23 AM
Love the look in the eyes. Interesting tight composition.. Some distracting BG elements and I think I see a dust spot. Fire up that sensor cleaning option on the camera.. I've found when you activate the cleaning cycle manually it seems to work well..

Jasper Doest
01-07-2008, 04:46 AM
I want an office just like that!!!!

Seriously...a good effort to create such an intimate portrait from out of an office window. Unfortunately the sharpness isn't on the eyes but somewhere halfway the head. I like the branches...but the hard line from white to brown in the background is slightly distracting.