PDA

View Full Version : Follow-up to HELP...HELP...HELP...

David Smith
04-05-2013, 05:40 PM
Well.....I still have not heard from anyone from BPN if my dues are due.. So, I am going to renew, but I have another question... Is "PayPal recurring payment" the only was to pay your dues, or can someone send a check or call someone and pay by credit card... I don't like the recurring dues deal after reading some responses on the forum..

Thanks

Dave Smith

Daniel Cadieux
04-05-2013, 05:58 PM
Hi Dave, earlier today I sent the issue to the powers that be so I'm sure that will be dealt with soon. As for Paypal, I'm no expert on it but I believe you can use your credit card via Paypal in one-time shots or you can check off the recurring payment. Sorry for that inconvenience this is causing Dave (and others that may encounter this).....

David Smith
04-05-2013, 08:53 PM
Daniel...

Thank you for your reply... I would like to stay active in BPN, just couldn't get anyone at BPN to answer my pm's and e-mails..

Thanks again

Dave

Dave Leroy
04-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Hi David,

The best thing is to track down Chris Ober in the membership list and he will fix it up for you. I also have mine set for auto renewal with Paypal and am going to cancel that. BPN has also been sending out a renewal notice so that is the way I will go in the future.

Certainly during the week Chris is very prompt about responding.

Dave

Nicki Gwynn Jones
04-08-2013, 07:54 AM
I have the same issue and it has been going on for years now. I've been subscribing automatically through paypal, but it never seems to register with the administrators and I've been repeatedly been unable to get replies to my emails and PM's which is incredibly frustrating. Can anyone tell me how to unsubscribe for the annual renewal? Should I do it through BPN or through paypal and if so how? I can't seem to find a way of doing it at either end. Thanks so much!

Daniel Cadieux
04-08-2013, 08:52 AM
Hi Nikki, from what I understand it is through Paypal you do this Not sure how though). James and Artie are aware of the problem and hopefully things get resolved soon. Hope you enjoyed Desoto again this year!

P-A. Fortin
04-08-2013, 10:36 AM
It is through Paypal. Procedure is here : https://www.paypal.com/webapps/helpcenter/article/?articleID=94044&m=SRE

Nicki Gwynn Jones
04-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Hi Dan, Thanks so much for your response. I'm off to Desoto next Wednesday (17th) - can't wait...sunshine, warmth and (hopefully) reddish egrets!!!!!

Nicki Gwynn Jones
04-08-2013, 11:42 AM
Thanks so much for your help with the link P-A - very much appreciated! :-)

Jim Fenton
05-02-2013, 10:20 AM
My problem is that for two years in a row BPN has in fact received double payments from me and they are not unclaimed, therefore I cannot cancel them to get my money back.

Therefore, from whom / where do I go to get my $40 refund?

$40 isn't then ends of the earth, but after having emailed folks who run this forum looking for resolution and never having received a reply two years in a row....that just doesn't sit well.

Marina Scarr
05-02-2013, 10:32 AM
James is working on this problem now and plans on posting something in General Photography about how to handle these issues and avoid problems in the future. We hope to have it all ironed out in the very near future.

For anyone who has been doubled billed, please PM me and let me know.

Thank you and sorry for these issues.

Mike Tracy
05-02-2013, 05:23 PM
James is working on this problem now and plans on posting something in General Photography about how to handle these issues and avoid problems in the future. We hope to have it all ironed out in the very near future.

For anyone who has been doubled billed, please PM me and let me know.

Thank you and sorry for these issues.

Marina, I applaud and admire you stepping up to try and resolve this ongoing issue but its not your cross to bare. The powers that be that own the site need to take the initiative and communicate better with its members.

Arthur Morris
05-07-2013, 05:40 AM
Folks with problems like these should e-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net. I will do my best to help.