PDA

View Full Version : Walking Willet

Dan Brown
04-30-2008, 09:45 PM
3 image photomerge. Images shot at Bodega Bay this past weekend. Not nearly as exciting as a landing spoonbill, but fun to produce.

Dan Brown

Robert Amoruso
05-01-2008, 06:03 AM
Dan,

I like the bird pano idea - thanks for adding to it. Stitching looks well done - if you did not say anything or I was not looking carefully, might not even notice.

If you OK with it, I would loss the blue water and the right bird's backend. I would also like to see a bit more room between the two front birds. However, having the spacing you do, provides for interruption in the flow and perhaps makes the image less static then having the birds evenly spaced.

David Kennedy
05-02-2008, 06:07 PM
If you OK with it, I would loss the blue water and the right bird's backend. I would also like to see a bit more room between the two front birds. However, having the spacing you do, provides for interruption in the flow and perhaps makes the image less static then having the birds evenly spaced.

I would agree with Robert re: cropping from the bottom and the right. That, or cloning/quick-masking in the water at the bottom, and the OOF white "blobs" at the top and at the tail-end of the right-most bird.

Dan Brown
05-03-2008, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the help guys! I cropped and cloned. Dan