PDA

View Full Version : Shinning Light

Oscar Zangroniz
04-30-2008, 02:22 PM
Captured last Sunday at Green Cay during our photography class field trip with Fabiola and Alfred Forns. The shot was inspired by Alfred who was the one that spotted the fly. I obviously played around with cs3 and came up with this. Decided to post image after Fabiola and a few of the classmates suggested it during our critique last night.

Camera: Nikon D300
Lens: Sigma 70-200mm 2.8 w/1.4tc
Focal length: 400mm
Aperture: 5.6
Shutter speed: 1/400 sec
Exposure mode: Av
Flash: Off
ISO: 400
Thank you for all your critiques and support.
Regards,

Gus Cobos
04-30-2008, 04:09 PM
Oscar, Oscar, Oscar...:) You out did yourself...:D I love this image alot, this is one fine Damsel Fly...:eek: Composition is great, love the different tones and hues of green; which compliment this blue lady very nicely...and love the funky neon green light in the background, this is one artistic capture...BIG CONGRATS buddy, keep them coming...:D

Harold Davis
04-30-2008, 04:22 PM
oscar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is this!!? it is really awesome!!!!!!! how did you do it and is that an effect from PS or did you set it up in camera like that? the only thing i could add is to sharpen the damsel fly. other than that i love it!!!! nice work!!

Gail Spitler
04-30-2008, 06:02 PM
Oscar
This is an intriguing image; it has a surreal, other-worldly quality to it.
I'm glad you posted it.
Gail Spitler
British Columbia Canada

Alfred Forns
04-30-2008, 06:40 PM
Big Time Oscar !!!! One sweet creation I even like the noise Gives it atmosphere Would only try taming the four bright spots !!! Big Congrats on this on buddy !!!