PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations and Welcome to the BPN Staff - Cheryl Molennor

James Shadle
03-18-2013, 12:30 AM
Cheryl has accepted a staff position as Moderator in our Family, Friends and Fun forum.
Cheryl's bio - "
The greatest inspiration for my photography would have to be nature itself and all the amazing creatures that live among us.
Photography is one of my my greatest passions and I have become involved in it as much as possible. My goal is to create a visual story with every image and capture the raw emotion of the moment. Nature and wildlife are my favorite subjects yet sometimes I enjoy a good venture into portraiture,weddings and other crazy things."

Cheryl fails to mention that she loves 80's hair band rock n roll. As a matter of fact, she was in an 80's hair band!

I think most of you know how important I feel "community" is to our forum. To encourage participation we recently streamlined of some of our BPN community forums into one large forum.
Adding spunky Cheryl to our already rock solid FFF team (Christopher!) will only make it stronger.

Please stop by and take a few minutes just to have a little fun.

Welcome Cheryl!

Melissa Groo
03-18-2013, 01:35 PM
Welcome Cheryl! I know you will be a wonderful addition to the BPN mod community! Your warmth and kindness will help make people feel even more at home here.

Cheryl Arena Molennor
03-19-2013, 07:17 AM
James, this post made me laugh Thanks! I'm honored to join the team and will do my best to be a positive adition to the community.

Mike Tracy
03-19-2013, 08:36 AM
Congrats "Red". I know you will infuse your upbeat and infectious personality into the forum.

arash_hazeghi
03-19-2013, 08:42 AM
welcome Cheryl!

Marina Scarr
03-19-2013, 09:58 AM
Welcome aboard, Cheryl. Mike Tracy said it well above!!!

Steve Kaluski
03-19-2013, 04:05 PM
Cool, a very nice addition, congratulations. :cheers:

Sandy Witvoet
03-19-2013, 05:06 PM
Congrats! Wonderful!

Cheryl Arena Molennor
03-19-2013, 06:45 PM
Thanks everybody for the warm welcome.