PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Goose

Hazel Grant
03-16-2013, 12:29 AM
Sunny day. Water was very dirty, so had to use healing bush in PS to remove a lot of small trash. Otherwise, as shot.

Marina Scarr
03-16-2013, 07:00 AM
Lovely water with the soft ripples ( didn't notice any work so did a great job ) and well composed. I wish for a lower shooting angle (although I realize that may not have been possible) and softer light.

Jack Breakfast
03-16-2013, 07:28 AM
Hiya Hazel, allow me to offer this quick and gentle correction: the bird is called the Canada Goose and not the Canadian Goose. Little children who are silly in my country could be called canadian geese, but that's something different. It looks like you did a nice job with the healing brush as I see no evidence of garbaggio in the waters...

Hazel Grant
03-16-2013, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the correction, Jack. I'll try to remember. Little things like that can make a big difference sometimes.
Glad you all think the water healing was good. I was wondering about that. Took a long time. I can work on light changes, Marina. thanks.

Jack Breakfast
03-16-2013, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the correction, Jack. I'll try to remember. Little things like that can make a big difference sometimes.
Glad you all think the water healing was good. I was wondering about that. Took a long time. I can work on light changes, Marina. thanks.

Very true Hazel, and you know what they say: little things mean a lot!