PDA

View Full Version : The Three Buzzardeers

Richard Unsworth
03-09-2013, 01:50 PM
:S3:

Something a bit unique as promised, unless others have 3 raptors travelling paralell.
Following on from when I posted previously here the raptors decided to head off towards the next valley.
Its obviously not a quality shot but sure is different?

Curves S&H NR PANO CROP HH 100-400 ME ISO 400 F9 1/2000

Ivan Ellison
03-09-2013, 03:16 PM
You are right Richard. not a shot many will have with 3 raptors together like this- plenty soaring around in the sky- not gliding so close to the ground. The bird on the left is a red kite the others are common buzzards. Comments on previous post noted. I am familiar with the area you live in- lucky you- and may bump into you, however i thgink the dates you wil be back in uk are near to the ones when i will be over there.
Keep getting the shots and am looking forward to some Roller shots.

Richard Unsworth
03-09-2013, 03:22 PM
Hi Ivan

Well we may yet bump into each other, one things for sure I will be at LPN Castro pretty much every day!
Roller - onlikely to miss they hang out around the main building , surely one of Europes most beautifuk birds,
Indeed a Red Kite to the left, he was the one throwing stones, definitely cross species games!

PhilCook
03-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Yes, points for being different and a bit thought provoking image to me....something like = " the boys are heading into town on Saturday night, there's gonna be trouble "....they all look a bit menacing to me