mk 1V
1so640
f 6.3
1/500

http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv112/dratsea/file-95.jpg

Miguel Palaviccini
03-08-2013, 02:14 PM
David,

I can see why this would be your favorite Robin photo! Great colors, detail and bg. I would have preferred a different perch, but this one is OK.

Miguel

jack williamson
03-08-2013, 02:46 PM
Excellent detail on this little bird. Bg looks noisy, might want to run a little NR. The perch is a little bright and I might would crop some of the bottom to remove about half of the perch. The robin is beautiful.

Dennis Zaebst
03-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Beautiful capture David. Beautiful light, BG, pose and sharpness. Agree with the BG noise reduction (which should be easy), and also with the cropping of the perch. Overall, very well done.

adrian dancy
03-08-2013, 06:43 PM
The bird looks fine. The perch is a little bright. I do not regard the BG as noisey and certainly within acceptable limits IMHO. I might be inclined to reduce the oof green vegetation on lhs of image.

PhilCook
03-08-2013, 07:55 PM
An amazing shot David, loving the finer detail showing, the orange colored breast has come up nicely with detail still showing through....this bird has a lovely combination of color. Side on profile is extra good and the background with a splash of orange is very complimentary with the birds colors. I
I'd be inclined to crop a bit more off the bottom so as to make the perch less dominant....but aside from that this is a magic shot, wishing it were mine.

christopher galeski
03-09-2013, 05:52 AM
nice image,the robin is sharp with nice details,agree about cropping the perch,the BG on my screen is not noisey but a bit bright.