PDA

View Full Version : Great Tit.

Satish Ranadive
03-06-2013, 01:43 AM
This image was created yesterday morning. Cropped for composition and sharpened. Branches in front of breast and LRC are removed.

ISO: 200, 1/1600, F: 5.6.Evaluating metering. 550D, 400mm.

Thanks for viewing and appreciation. C & C are highly appreciated.
Kind Regards.

PhilCook
03-06-2013, 02:42 AM
Just lovely Satish !....sharp detail and blue sky backdrop, exposure looks great with flashes of blue appearing through the blacks. Liking very much the way the bird mirrors the angle of the perch and all fits within the frame quite well I think...personal preference would be a little more room on the right possibly. Though not bad by any means but their is a little graininess showing on the bird itself I think.....very good job cloning out the now invisible branches as well

Jonathan Ashton
03-06-2013, 05:07 AM
Nicely caught, good exposure, a slight head turn would have helped but nevertheless a good image. The positioning of the feet provide a little added interest. Good job with the cloning.
The great tits in India appear to be quite different in colouration to the ones in Europe, ours have a lot more yellow in the plumage.

Richard Unsworth
03-06-2013, 06:18 AM
Nice crisp detail, like the perch and feet, nice position, HA a little away.
slight halo under bill?

vishaljadhav
03-06-2013, 06:22 AM
Nicely done Satish, the details are nice on the bird and a lovely perch
i like the details on black you have here
wonderfully executed

Daniel Cadieux
03-06-2013, 10:05 AM
Details look great, and the basic comp is good. Could the whites go brighter? I'd also prefer a better head angle as it is current angled away.

Stu Bowie
03-06-2013, 11:20 AM
Hi Satish, I like how the blue iridescence on the head has shown up, and you have also brought out excellent detail. The sharpness is on the edge, as there is a hint of bits of crispiness on the top of the wing.

Sidharth Kodikal
03-07-2013, 12:40 AM
Sweet light, superb exposure and lovely details. The blue iridescence, as Stu mentioned, indeed looks great. A better head angle would've been great.
The images you achieve with a 400mm is a testament to your field craft. Nice work Satish.

Sanjeev Aurangabadkar
03-07-2013, 01:43 AM
Very sharp and beautiful image satish. Looks like you got pretty close to fill the frame. Nicely done.

mohammad reza shahab
03-07-2013, 05:25 PM
hi Satish
great details,light and position.

Frank Schauf
03-08-2013, 12:01 PM
Beautiful portrait, great details and sharpness.

Dennis Zaebst
03-08-2013, 04:31 PM
Hi Satish. Great sharpness and detail, plus nice BG. I haven't seen these birds in the flesh, but I too am wondering if the cheek and side of the bird are lighter in color? In any case, great image.

Satish Ranadive
03-08-2013, 09:13 PM
Thanks a lot every body for your feed back and nice comments.

Daniel Sir,
Yes whites could brighter.

Dennis:Cheek and sides of the birds are pure whites and difficult to expose.
Regards,
Satish.