PDA

View Full Version : Brown Bear

Danny Laredo
03-02-2013, 05:48 AM
Had a blast photographing these Bears 6-7 months ago.

Morkel Erasmus
03-03-2013, 02:49 PM
I love the luminosity and the resulting mood here, Danny.
Great protection of highlights while still using the brights to enhance the mood.
Great setting of course, in the flowers. From a visual aesthetics POV I would have liked that diagonal upright branch in the BG not to be there. Normally this doesn't bug me that much, but it does impede on the simplicity and elegance of this shot IMHO. :bg3:

I would have loved to see this bigger - you can post up to 1024px wide and 250kb, normally adequate for good IQ at this resolution in the Wildlife gallery.
Looking forward to more images and also your comments/critique on others' work! :5

Brendon Cremer
03-04-2013, 02:37 AM
Lovely image Danny, Great setting and scene, as morkel mention great control of the high lights and i really like the lighter fur these bears sometimes have, the slight back / side lighting emphansizes this nicely too. Agree the diagonal branch in the bg is a little distracting, not sure how you feel about cloning it out. Otherwise a great image.

Robert Amoruso
03-06-2013, 07:54 AM
Great look to this image as mentioned above. I to find the strong diagonal to be hurting the overall look and feel however.

Anette Mossbacher
03-06-2013, 03:14 PM
What a beautiful image. Love the flowers surrounding this bear :bg3:
The only thing which distracts a bit is on the right hand side this grey stick going up. I might would try to get this out. But this is just me :w3
What a beauty :bg3: