PDA

View Full Version : chairs for computer use

Ed Okie
04-29-2008, 07:57 AM
Question a bit out of the ordinary: Chairs, seating comfort and function - the time spent (too much) after shooting when we're anchored to the computer... does anyone have any experience with what appears as a well-designed highly adjustable back-&-body support chair named "Aeron" made by Herman Miller? (no area outlets carry the product to inspect or test it).

Irony is that we spend mega-bucks for camera equipment ...then overlook other functional equipment that contributes to delivering the total photo product.

Rene A
04-29-2008, 09:53 AM
Question a bit out of the ordinary: Chairs, seating comfort and function - the time spent (too much) after shooting when we're anchored to the computer... does anyone have any experience with what appears as a well-designed highly adjustable back-&-body support chair named "Aeron" made by Herman Miller? (no area outlets carry the product to inspect or test it).

Irony is that we spend mega-bucks for camera equipment ...then overlook other functional equipment that contributes to delivering the total photo product.

I do!

I have been using the AERON chair now for over 5 years ..love it...my most expense furniture item in my house! After years of suffering with pc chairs backache wrist problems....I finally broke down to buy AERON and since then never looked back..Best investment I ever did..NO Joke!

When I bought it ..it was made in 3 sizes....

Go for it...

Some times you can find one from a liquidator of office furniture. When Enron in Houston closed I bought one for my husband from the liquidators for around $500.

Go for it best investment you ever made:)

mikeojohnson
04-30-2008, 09:41 AM
Another vote for Aeron.
mike

Bob Ettinger
04-30-2008, 10:12 AM
One more for Aeron