PDA

View Full Version : Preview of my film in the making "Leopards: The Last Stand"

Sabyasachi Patra
02-13-2013, 09:40 AM
I am happy to come back here and share something. I am working on a film on leopards in India. It has reached a stage where I can now share a short preview. The film is titled "Leopards: The Last Stand" I have uploaded a HD 720p version. I am using Canon C300 and the C300 footage in this preview is marked. http://youtu.be/n-Yc5VNUN-o

and if you want to know more about the C300 camera then here is the link: http://www.indiawilds.com/diary/review-canon-c300-for-wildlife-filming/

I have used extreme ISOs like 16000 and 20000 while filming. I hope you all will enjoy it.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

David Stephens
02-13-2013, 10:33 AM
Thank you Sabyasachi. Your film is off to an excellent start, with some great interactions that I've not seen before. I'm anxious to see the final results.

I have to pay close attention to understand your accent. You might overdub to reduce background noise in the live shots of you speaking. I only really had difficulty with the live shots.

Rachel Hollander
02-14-2013, 10:08 AM
Hi Sabyasachi - It looks like you got some amazing footage of the leopards. Looking forward to seeing more.

TFS,
Rachel

Sabyasachi Patra
02-17-2013, 08:26 AM
Hi David and Rachel,
I am happy that you liked it. In the final version, only footage from C300 camera will be used and I am likely to reshoot the live portions so that the footage will match well. I will definitely share the progress with you all.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

David Stephens
02-17-2013, 09:56 AM
I'd also like to wish you financial success. This is a big endeavour, surely consuming a lot of resources. Hopefully your porject will cash flow and be a success.

Sabyasachi Patra
02-25-2013, 12:13 AM
Thanks David. I am going to start approaching channels now as I have reached the half way stage in my project. Financial closure of this project is important, especially since I am now a professional filmmaker. I have walked away from a senior position in the corporate world to follow my passion. Investing a lot in equipment and filming in various parts of India. I am confident that things will work out. I have always got lot of encouragement here. I will keep all my BPN friends posted.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi