PDA

View Full Version : Just a Little Red

Mark Fuge
02-07-2013, 11:59 AM
This morning we were visited by a pair of Sandhill cranes, the local sign of spring not unlike the return of the first Robins to our former northern abode. They usually show up here about this time and stay until late fall, visiting daily.

Just a stopby post for now. We are still working on our project for the local boxing academy. The client has different ideas whenever we meet, so hopefully we can pin him down soon and get it over with. But it is a good cause for the youth of our county, and well received by them.

Processing in CS6, Topaz Adjust, Topaz Simplify (painting) and Topaz Lens Effects.

Enjoy!

Paul Lagasi
02-07-2013, 03:14 PM
Nice Fuge-esk image, nice framing and crop, I do wish the leading birds head was a bit more on plain but TFS

Cheryl Slechta
02-08-2013, 06:35 AM
Mark, I like the composition and I always love looking at sandhills. Our migratory sandhills arrive at Thanksgiving and leave on Valentine's Day although most left early this year.:S3:

Anita Bower
02-08-2013, 07:43 AM
What a treat to have such visitors. I like how the bodies of the cranes are framed within two horizontal lines. Excellent composition. I also like the sameness of the overall colors. That bit of red is perfect.

Mark Fuge
02-25-2013, 10:38 PM
Thanks all for viewing and comments. Appreciate it. Hope to be back soon.