PDA

View Full Version : Mr.& Mrs. B. Owl

Joe Senzatimore
02-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Still trying to find a good , clean nest. erhaps some luck tomorrow. Also wishing for one a natural perch. Not asking too much, am I?:e3

800 ISO f11 at 1 /1250th

Note: If the advertising banner shows here , it is done without my consent. I do not wish to endorse anyone.

Marina Scarr
02-03-2013, 02:48 PM
You obviously had a very difficult nest to photograph, Joe. While I realize what you were envisioning, I don't think that it works here. I would have liked to see you get lower, but then I realize you would have had a lot of obstructing grasses. Maybe while you're down that way you can try and find another nest/pair which is more photography friendly.

Joe Senzatimore
02-03-2013, 07:31 PM
You obviously had a very difficult nest to photograph, Joe. While I realize what you were envisioning, I don't think that it works here. I would have liked to see you get lower, but then I realize you would have had a lot of obstructing grasses. Maybe while you're down that way you can try and find another nest/pair which is more photography friendly.

That is my wish.:tinysmile_shy_t:

Robert Holguin
02-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Nice shot.
If it were me I would have dropped a little lower and try to focus on the higher owl.
Well done.

Joe Senzatimore
02-04-2013, 01:57 PM
Nice shot.
If it were me I would have dropped a little lower and try to focus on the higher owl.
Well done.
I did it both ways Bob , and felt the OOF Owl in the front was a distraction. Tough shot to pull off either way.