PDA

View Full Version : The Kiss

Joe Senzatimore
01-31-2013, 08:56 AM
Things have been good here in Fl. Great to get away from the cold NY weather. One from Venice yesterday. This pair is just starting to build a nest.

800 ISO F8 at 1/2500th

Note: If the advertising banner shows here , it is here without my consent.

Satish Ranadive
01-31-2013, 09:39 AM
Absolutely super interaction you have captured.Good beginning to start building a nest.
Love the colors,great details,strays of feathers all around,nice expression of both and lovely composition.
Greens in BG adds to the beauty of composition.

Regards,
Satish.

Rachel Hollander
01-31-2013, 10:49 AM
Hi Joe - great interaction and plumage. Nice soft light too. Only thing I am unsure of is the comp, I'm not loving the cut off legs. I'm not sure I have another suggestion though other than perhaps a squarer crop. Still a beautiful image and interaction.

TFS,
Rachel

Wynand van Wyk
01-31-2013, 12:41 PM
I would have went for a landscape crop. The light here is amazing! Great detail as well and interaction! Well done indeed.

Jonathan Ashton
01-31-2013, 12:42 PM
Beautiful shot, love the interaction, I don't know if it was the time of day but the colours look rather yellow to me.

Nick Palmieri
01-31-2013, 01:06 PM
Super interaction! I think the color may off a bit as the sky does not look natural...thinking if you used color balance and added a tad of blue it may easily correct it. Easy fix, if you choose, for a great image.

Joe Senzatimore
01-31-2013, 02:05 PM
Super interaction! I think the color may off a bit as the sky does not look natural...thinking if you used color balance and added a tad of blue it may easily correct it. Easy fix, if you choose, for a great image.
Probably because I'm on the un-calibrated laptop.

wendell westfall
01-31-2013, 02:55 PM
Agree about the yellow color, otherwise a stunning interaction . . .

Joe Senzatimore
01-31-2013, 05:24 PM
Agree about the yellow color, otherwise a stunning interaction . . .

Part of it is probably the laptop , but it is early AM light.

Karl Egressy
01-31-2013, 06:52 PM
Great interaction shot with excellent details and light, Joe.

PhilCook
02-01-2013, 02:27 AM
OK, so in a perfect world the legs would be included and maybe the left hand bird complete...but nonetheless a great moment captured, loving the golden light and exceptional detail.....I think the birds feathers exploded !

Robert Holguin
02-01-2013, 03:25 AM
Excellent shot.
Very nice light and excellent interaction captured.
Very well done.