PDA

View Full Version : Black-winged Stilts

Uri First
01-28-2013, 10:13 AM
NIKON D800,700mm,f/7.1,1/2500,ISO800

vishaljadhav
01-28-2013, 10:34 AM
Lovely details here,
The one in the background makes it a interesting image. i also love the 2 tone background captured here
The only thing i may have liked more was the full bird without the legs getting cut, however that just a preference of composition i suppose.

Bill Dix
01-28-2013, 12:46 PM
Great exposure and color. Here's a case where an OOF bird in the bg works, at least for me. Of course it would have been a gorgeous Stilt image without the second one, but that makes it interesting.

Miguel Palaviccini
01-28-2013, 01:02 PM
Uri-

This is a wonderful image with very vibrant colors. I don't mind the chopped off legs, and I like the inclusion of the oof bird. I just wish there were a little more separation between the two (in the lateral direction, not the depth).

A round of noise reduction in the bg would be a good addition as well.

Miguel

nick clayton
01-28-2013, 04:17 PM
Beautiful light and colours particularly the lush green background. I like the way the background bird reflects the foreground bird. I agree with Miguel in that it could do with a bit more noise reduction on the background. The head angle would have possibly been better turned a fraction more towards you, but over all a very nice image Uri.

Robert Holguin
01-29-2013, 01:56 AM
Very nice shot.
Nice light, great pose, exposed well, and nice details.
For me I would have prefered to see the entire legs of the stilt.
Still a great shot.
Well done.

Daniel Cadieux
01-29-2013, 09:45 AM
The idea is good, and the colours nice and vibrant. Tough exposure handled well. The far bird has perfect HA, wish the near one had given you the same. Another vote for seeing the full legs.