PDA

View Full Version : A collective thank you to Denise Ippolito

James Shadle
01-16-2013, 12:46 AM
Denise Ippolito has let us know she will not be in a position to continue as one of our Out Of The Box Forum Moderators.

Over the last 4 1/2 years or so, Denise anchored our popular OOTB Forum, mentored those who would succeed her (notice I didn't say replace) and has over 23,000 posts!
In addition to all of her efforts on BPN, Denise has been growing her photography business and currently conducts workshops internationally.

Our community is losing a talented and hard working moderator.
Let's hope Denise will be able to make time to visit with us as our newest Lifetime Member - she earned it!!!!

Thank You Denise and all the best in your future endeavors.

Randy Stout
01-16-2013, 12:14 PM
Denise:

Thankyou again, for your massive contributions to OOTB and BPN in general. You have set the bar extremely high for those that follow.

Best of luck in your pursuits.

Cheers

Randy

Melissa Groo
01-16-2013, 05:31 PM
What a big loss to BPN. Though I never posted in OOTB, I visited from time to time and saw what a guiding presence Denise was. She will be sorely missed but we will be watching and rooting for her as her career continues to take off.

PhilCook
01-16-2013, 06:22 PM
All the best and 4 1/2 years as a mod is a great effort and contribution, well done

Michael Zajac
01-29-2013, 01:03 PM
A huge loss for BPN.

Hilary Hann
01-30-2013, 11:12 PM
How wonderful that you are so busy Denise, with workshops and teaching photography, and I hope that it continues to grow and prosper. I have enjoyed your critiques and your generous comments very much, just as I've enjoyed your creative photography.

Dan Brown
01-31-2013, 10:44 AM
Thanks for everything, Denise! Good luck!