PDA

View Full Version : Another Crane Blur - in Color

Miguel Palaviccini
01-15-2013, 12:22 PM
This is the last crane blur, promise ;). I decided to keep the color in this one since the cranes had a bit of warm light on them. They seem to be a little further spread out than my precious image, but still have the "V" flight pattern that I enjoyed. I also managed (with luck) to get more heads in sharper focus. The panning proved to be tougher than I had thought it would be, but it was definitely a good experience.

Shooting info:
Nikon D800 | 500 f/4
1/8" | f/9 | ISO 100

I know it's a bit of an unusual image, but comments and critiques are welcomed!

<iframe width="468" height="60" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="http://mer54715.datafeedfile.com/widget/aff_widget_prdt_generate-2.0.php?aff_num=10536&aff_net=1&widget_num=1720"><p>Sorry your browser does not support iFrame</p></iframe>

Melissa Groo
01-15-2013, 01:11 PM
I think this is a very neat image, Miguel. I like the formation. Not wild for the ones that are cut off at the right border. But overall a neat blur that really imparts a sense of motion and pattern. Good for you for trying something different.

Roman Kurywczak
01-15-2013, 01:31 PM
I always say that people are either gong to love the blur.....or hate it. If within your ethics......I think if you remove the clipped cranes on the RH frame edge.....this will put more people in to the love it camp along with me!

arash_hazeghi
01-16-2013, 02:04 AM
Looks very nice, I like the formation and the right amount of blur.