PDA

View Full Version : New year, new website!

Jerry van Dijk
01-07-2013, 04:45 PM
As you may have read a few threads below, one of my new years resolutions for 2013 was to finally get my own photography website. After some hard work over the Christmas holidays, it is finally there: www.jerryvandijk.com.

I've got a lot to thank to BPN when it comes to my development as a photographer (as you can read in the bio section), so I've included a link to the forum as well.

This is the first website I've ever made, so any comments on what you liked and what you didn't like or could be improved are more than welcome. You can also leave a comment for the guestbook on the site itself.

Off to a fresh new year full of opportunities! I hope it brings you all you expect from it.

John Chardine
01-07-2013, 09:18 PM
Very smart Jerry. Well done. Clikpic look like they have a good product. Hadn't heard of them before.

Jerry van Dijk
01-08-2013, 03:17 AM
Thanks John! A friend recommended Clikpic to me. It's relatively easy to use, because you start out with one of their standard layouts, which you can customize to your needs and wishes (which is still a bit of a hassle). They're relatively cheap too.