PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Question about Alligator F & Gatorland

Rene A
04-26-2008, 10:05 AM
I planned on April 30 from driving from W Palm to Alligator F stay overnight & next day drive to Gatorland....& stay there overnight...

Of course I want to get early light at both places..

Can I purchase a day ticket for 7.30 admission at both places or only annual passes for both places???

Mike Godwin
04-26-2008, 11:15 AM
Hi Renate,

I can't speak for the SAAF, but Gatorland does offer a single day Photo Ticket that allows you in at 7:30am and out at 7:30pm. Price is $29.99 and is available online at our website. You can pre-purchase and bring a printout of the order to the Admissions gate for easy entry. I'd suggest coming to Gatorland first from West Palm, much shorter distance... and I have a feeling you won't want to leave as there is a LOT of action right now at Gatorland!

Mike Godwin
Gatorland

Rene A
04-26-2008, 11:47 AM
Mike,

Thanks for your quick reply...I will just take you up on your suggestion. and visit on May 1.. Can you suggest a decent hotel nearby???

Renate

Mike Godwin
04-26-2008, 02:48 PM
Renate,

I don't have a suggestion for hotel/motel, but there are literally hundreds available in the area. I believe I heard the Quality Inn on 192 was nice for about $50 a night. I have a house... and am single, so I never use the hotels around here! :)

Mike Godwin
Gatorland