PDA

View Full Version : Bald eagls in Haines, AK.

arash_hazeghi
11-30-2012, 02:07 PM
I just uploaded a short article on my blog about shooting eagles in Alaska earlier this month with Jim.

Check it out for more pics and a few tips. Hope you like it

http://arihazeghiphotography.com/blog/bald-eagles-a-trip-to-haines-ak/

Don Lacy
11-30-2012, 09:14 PM
Nice article and wonderful image Arash

dankearl
11-30-2012, 09:24 PM
I really enjoyed the article, Arash.
Informative and the photo's were first rate as always.
A cool destination that I will keep in mind.

Corey Hayes
12-01-2012, 11:04 PM
Great read, bald eagles seem pretty lazy to me, or really smart depending on how you look at it.

that one photo with the wings open and his legs spread is awesome he looks ready to rumble.

The more I look at these pictures the more I want that 1dmk iv

Rachel Hollander
12-02-2012, 11:21 AM
Arash - great article and even better images. I'm curious, are most of those shots ff or did you crop at all?

TFS,
Rachel

arash_hazeghi
12-02-2012, 03:05 PM
thank you all for nice words,

I think the eagles are more smart than lazy making their life easier by identifying best location for catching food! It's problem solving ability.

Rachel, cropping was minimal since eagles are huge and we were close, I clipped quite a few good frames unfortunately!

David Salem
12-05-2012, 11:05 AM
Great blog Arash. Since you mentioned it I wanted to know if you if you ever spend time to reconstruct a few primaries and add canvas on an image that is worthy. Thanks in advance.

arash_hazeghi
12-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Great blog Arash. Since you mentioned it I wanted to know if you if you ever spend time to reconstruct a few primaries and add canvas on an image that is worthy. Thanks in advance.

Hi David,
Thanks for comments. In the past I did repair primaries but now I don't...I keep those files for the record but I don't process them.

Kaustubh Deshpande
12-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Arash, nice indeed. enjoyed reading it and seeing the shots.