PDA

View Full Version : Goldfinch in Black Pine

Joe Senzatimore
11-20-2012, 02:55 PM
Most of the Black Pine have been lost to a blight. The few remaining seemed to have survived the storm that came through here 2 weeks ago. We can't afford to lose any more habitat.

Cropped to vertical for posting
800 ISO f8 at 1/1000th

<iframe src="http://mer54715.datafeedfile.com/widget/aff_widget_prdt_generate-2.0.php?aff_num=10536&aff_net=1&widget_num=1773" frameborder="0" height="60" scrolling="no" width="468">Sorry your browser does not support iFrame
</iframe>

Joe Senzatimore
11-20-2012, 06:04 PM
To the moderators of this forum:

I have expressed my dis-pleasure, on more then one occasion, regarding the appearance of the advertising banner that appears at the bottom of my posts. I was never asked , nor did I ever give permission for this to be added to my posts. I have no interest in endorsing any vendors at this time. Please see to it that it is removed or remove not only my entire post , but also my name from your membership roles. Your lack of response to my previous questions and requests indicate to me that my continuing membership means nothing to you. This , to me , is a sad state of affairs , but your lack of attention regarding this matter leave me no choice. Not sure where I stand on this , but I am considering seeking legal council as I feel my name is being used for the benifit of others , without my consideration or permission.

Karl Egressy
11-21-2012, 06:52 PM
Nice image, Joe. Love the habitat and light.