PDA

View Full Version : Mirror-Game

Rosl Roessner
01-05-2008, 03:20 PM
This is a mirror game with two european goldfinches.... Hope you like them! :)
Best regard,
Rose

Fabs Forns
01-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Rosl, I LOVE your idea!!!!!!

For a moment I thought you had made this in PS :)

Well seen, maybe I would try cropping bit off the right to take it off center and since the OFF bird is looking that way, it would seems the place to take it from.
A true Out of the Box image, congratulations!

Rosl Roessner
01-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Hi Fabs,
thank you for looking at the picture. No Photoshopping in here :-))
I was thinking about cropping the picture but ended up, leaving everything like it is.... Centering the in focus goldfinch seems right to me in that picture.... even if I mostly don't like the dead-centered images... :-) I just didn't find a better conclusion....

And, honestly, Fabs, It wasn't my IDEA, it was the idea of the goldfinches, I just had the finger at the right point of the camera!

Thanks for the great forum,
Rose

Lana Hays
01-05-2008, 06:47 PM
Rosl
I had to look at this one for a few seconds.....it confused me. My first thought was that you had PS the other one until I read your description. Good for you seeing and capturing the image.....and good for the goldfinches for being so creative!!!

Miro Zumrik
01-06-2008, 03:06 AM
Rosl, crop the image (30% around) and I think looks much better.

Gerald Kelberg
01-09-2008, 06:15 PM
Hi Rose,
I'd be very proud of this one - really neat! To me it looks very commercial and with the space around it would appeal to an Art Director wanting to add some text or headlines. But for the print on my wall, I would be tempted to shorten the twig in the foreground and bring the sharp Finch more up-front.
Nice one!

Gerald