PDA

View Full Version : Lineup

wendell westfall
04-24-2008, 11:03 AM
Nikon D70s 70-200VR f 5 1/400 ISO 200 105 mm

These goslings are following mama Canada goose. I cropped her out and did a little cloning to hide a bit of shadow under the "leaders" bill, in order that it stand out better from the background. Also, sharpened some. The total crop is over 50%. I could not add any more room to the right (or left), which I'd like to have done, or should the subjects be centered in this image anyway? Does the image "work" as is? Criticism, please . . .

Wendell

Alfred Forns
04-24-2008, 01:48 PM
Does work Wendell I like the separation and fairly good head angles overall Does make it different with out mom Would like less space up top making it more into a pano. Will accentuate the forward motion and not much going on up there !!!

Light was coming form the left and I like it The shadows give it an extra dimension !!!

Gus Cobos
04-24-2008, 04:15 PM
I like your composition Wendell, "Follow The Leader"...:D I totally agree with Al as far as the pano goes; which would give your composition a linear flow...:D:D:D:D:D

wendell westfall
04-24-2008, 04:51 PM
Thanks guys, Alfred and Gus . . . I will take some off the top. Now to frame such a narrow imaget without its costing me an arm and a leg . . .

Oscar Zangroniz
04-24-2008, 09:13 PM
Wendell:
Excellent composition on this one.
Congrats